Radiology Select—the essential collections for radiologic science.Radiology Select is a continuing series of selected Radiology articles that highlight developments in imaging science, techniques, and clinical practice. Each volume focuses on a particular topic important in the field and is supplemented by commentaries, author interviews, podcasts, and educational opportunities in select volumes.
Each collection offers:
- From 20 to 35 essential previously published Radiology articles focusing on one subspecialty topic
- Articles personally selected by guest editor(s) for a comprehensive portfolio
- Opportunity to earn Self-Assessment CME credit with each Online Educational Edition (Volumes 3 – 6)
- Interactive videos and podcast with the online editions
- Guest editor and article author commentaries for each volume
Watch a video introduction from Series Editor Deborah Levine, MD