RSNA Webinar - Crisis Leadership During COVID-19
Title: Crisis Leadership During COVID-19
Date: July 10, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Central
This webinar focuses on leading radiology teams during times of crisis.
- Organizational principles for leading an effective radiology department (pre-COVID) - Dr. Schnall
- Forming a crisis leadership team (focus on how this may differ from baseline management) - Dr. Meltzer
- Communication in times of crisis - Dr. Oleaga
- Course corrections on the fly - Dr. Tan
Level of Content:
Intermediate to advanced
Radiologists, department directors, and program directors
- Mary C. Mahoney, MD, President-Elect and Secretary-Treasurer, RSNA Board of Directors; Benjamin Felson Endowed Chair and Professor of Radiology at the University of Cincinnati (UC) College of Medicine
- Mahmud Mossa-Basha, MD, Chief of Radiology, University of Washington Medical Centers, Vice Chair of Clinical Operations, University of Washington
- Christopher G. Filippi, MD, FASFNR, Vice Chairman of Biomedical Imaging and Translational Science; Professor of Radiology, Lenox Hill Hospital-Northwell Health
- Mitchell D. Schnall, MD, PhD, Eugene P. Pendergrass Professor of Radiology Chairman, Department of Radiology, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- Carolyn C. Meltzer, MD, William P. Timmie Professor and Chair of Radiology & Imaging Sciences; Executive Associate Dean of Faculty Academic Advancement, Leadership, & Inclusion, Emory University School of Medicine
- Laura Oleaga, Chair of the Radiology Department, Hospital Clínic Barcelona
- Bien Soo Tan, MBBS, FRCR, Senior Consultant Radiologist, Chair of Radiological Sciences Division, Singapore General Hospital
Accredidation and Designation Statements:
The RSNA designates this internet live course for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) is accredited by the Accredidation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Viewing and participating in the live webinar is free to all.
Additionally, RSNA is offering CME Credit for both the live and online versions of this webinar. There is a nominal free for non-members to access the CME version of this webinar.
The opinions or views expressed in this activity are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, recommendations or endorsement of the RSNA. Participants should critically appraise the information presented and are encouraged to consult appropriate resources for information surrounding any product or device mentioned. Information presented, as well as publications, technologies, products and/or services discussed, are intended to inform the learner about the knowledge, techniques, and experiences of RSNA faculty who are willing to share such information with colleagues. The RSNA disclaims any and all liability for damages to any individual user for all claims which may result from the use of said information, publications, technologies, products and/or services, and events.